There are two types of towers in Clash Royale. The two kinds of the towers are the two Arena Towers and the single King’s Tower. Towers are very important in Clash Royale. The only way to win the game is to get crowns. If you have more crowns than your enemy, you will win the match. To get a crown, you must destroy one tower. The King’s Tower is special, however. Destroying the enemy’s King Tower will instantly give you three crowns and you will win the match without doing anything else.
But it is harder to destroy the King’s Tower before destroying the two Arena Towers first. There is no clash royale hack apk for you to destroy the King’s Tower easily. So mostly, as a player you will find yourself working towards destroying at least one Arena Tower of the enemy to get one crown. At higher levels, the sole strategy at play in most of the matches is to destroy one Arena Tower, get one crown, and then defend your towers from the enemy. If you can successfully do that, then you will have one crown and the enemy will have zero, this making you the winner of the match.
At lower levels, it is quite common to witness two-crown or even three-crown victories. Let’s talk a bit about both the kinds of towers:
- Arena towers
Hit speed: 0.8 second; Range: 7.5 tiles; Target: Air and Ground.
- The Arena Towers protect the King’s Tower. Two archers lead the charge on enemies from the top of these towers. In fact, these towers resemble Archer Towers from Clash of Clans.
- Placed on 3×3 panels, they defend the King’s Tower from left and right.
- Whenever you destroy an enemy’s Arena Tower, you gain additional area to deploy your troops on the enemy’s side of the map.
- Building targeting troops will directly target Arena Towers. For reference, these are the building targeting troops: Giant, Royal Giant, Balloon, Hog Rider, Golem, Ice Golem, and Lava Hound.
- Arena Towers can attack both air and ground units.
- Miner and spells deal 60% less damage than their normal damage to Arena Towers.
- They have slightly more range than the King Tower and fire at a slightly faster rate.
- If you drop Rage spell on your Arena Towers, their attack speed will increase.
- Based on game tips, the King’s princesses guard the Arena Towers.
Hit speed: 1 second; Range: 7 tiles; Target: Air and Ground.
- Placed on 4×4 panels, the King Tower is where the King is. Destroying it will grant you immediate victory.
- A three-crown draw can be achieved if both King Towers on the battlefield are destroyed at the same time.
- The King Tower is not activated. It activates when it is directly damaged or when one of the Arena towers is down.
- Building targeting troops will directly target King Tower also, given there are no other buildings in front of it. For reference, these are the building targeting troops: Giant, Royal Giant, Balloon, Hog Rider, Golem, Ice Golem, and Lava Hound.
- The cannon on the King Tower can attack both air and ground units.
- Miner and spells deal 60% less damage than their normal damage to the King Tower.
- If you drop Rage spell on your King Tower, it will be strengthened.